Thursday, August 18, 2011

In The Beginning There Was A New Blog

Welcome to a new and improved blog!

I'm a real mom living a real life. This blog will document my journey over the next few years of life with a baby, preschooler, elementary students and my all-time-favorite husband.

The last two years have been one of incredible change in my life. I'm enjoying life. Enjoying my kids. Enjoying guilt-free Christianity. Despite having more responsibility now that comes with having older kids and more kids, I'm so much more relaxed and enjoying life. Stress is a 6-letter-word that I used to know better than my home address. But now, it's not the tone I live in day after day anymore. I love being a mother. I love homeschooling. And being involved with our church family. Supporting our church. Spending time investing in other's lives. God has been so good and even in the hard times, His grace has proven to be sufficient.

Just to set this new blog venture out on the right foot, I have to say that when Jesus said He brings Life abundant and free, He means it. I know that for a fact and can only look forward to the future in anticipation.

So with that, expect to see me post from time to time. The only thing that will hold me back now, is time. Not fear of who I see on my site counter.

If you're reading this, I'm glad you are! Stay tuned because I hope to update as frequently as I can. I have a busy life and so many moments and stories that I want to remember for years to come. But I'm too busy to retain everything in my crazy life, unfortunately. This blog will be the tool that gives me the ability to record the years I spent with my 4 kidlets who are everything from mud puddles to ballet slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment