Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Monday Morning

I was up a lot last night with a baby.

I'm exhausted.

Actually, I've been up every night for the past 8 months with that baby.

No wonder I'm exhausted.

There's coffee spilled on my shirt.

And someone peed on my shirt too.

My hair isn't fixed; I feel like a wreck.

The house is a wreck too.

My cup of coffee went cold; no wonder I'm so exhausted.

My kids are in Operation Torment Your Sibling mode and I swear the next person that fights will pay me a $5 bill to settle their dispute.

My floors need to be vacuumed because I keep retracting objects from my breastfed only infant who insists on eating everything that fits in her fat little mouth.

My kids are supposed to be doing their Chores-Around-The-House system but the only one really doing the deep cleaning, is the 8 month old.

My four-year-old has already been to the elderly neighbor's house once this morning, bumming peanuts and Pepsi off the generous grandpa. Before breakfast.

The good thing about all this is:

#1: Nobody died.

#2: It's Monday morning: that only happens once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment